Your reading of all content on this site is out of your own free will. Seriously, I’m not going to force you to read it if you don’t want to! If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, you should cease your reading of this site immediate. But I hope you won’t!
I reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time because, let’s face it, the world changes, the laws change, and I prefer to be on the legal side of things. No, really, I’m not a rule breaker.
Even though I spend long nights researching topics for articles and reading primary literature for your benefit, I make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of information on this site, as well as linked sites, products, or really any thing else on this site. Seriously, I’ll try really hard, but if you find an error, please let me know!
Unless otherwise stated, I (Allena Mistral of Chicistry) am the legal owner of all content, including images, presented here. Reproduction of content without express written permission is forbidden, not to mention is kinda shady and really just not nice. Images cannot be used without express written permission except the instances mentioned below:
- Images may be pinned to Pinterest, so long as the pin directs back to the specific page or post in which the content was found, because we all hate finding an “article” on Pinterest with a dead link
- Images may be shared to your personal or business Facebook page, given that the appropriate attribution is made and a link to the specific post or page is given, because maybe your friends and family want to read about champagne too!
- Images may be shared in Twitter posts, so long as the appropriate attribution is made, a link to the specific page or post is given, and you tag me (@chicistry) in the post, because I want to know when you like something
Want to use one of my images for something else? Let me know and we can discuss!
Any statements made on this website by other people, whether it is through comments or means, is assumed to be the opinion of them. I am not responsible for other people’s opinions or actions, and if I was, the world would be a much different place.
All content provided on Chicistry is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Views expressed within this site represent my own opinion or conclusions and do not necessarily represent views of my personal or professional acquaintances or associated institutions or organizations. I mean, my parents don’t always agree with me, so how can everyone else be expected to? I makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Again, I try really hard to make sure it’s all right, so let me know if I’m failing at life.
I also promise not to spam my mailing list. You’ll just get fun, crazy emails from me once a month.
This is my little space on the internet, so I reserve the right to do with it what I want, including, changing topics, monetizing, selling it, closing it, or moving my hosting to Mars when that’s a possibility. I’m sure there are other things I could do with this space, but I can’t think of them right now, so that list is not completely inclusive. Basically, it’s my space and I’ll cry if I want to (or change it, whatever).
I also reserve the right to edit or delete comments for the reasons below:
- Comment is found to be spam
- Comment uses inappropriate language, ideas, or general rudeness
- Comment makes direct threat or negative stereotypical reference to a particular group, including, but not limited to, a specific gender or a racial group
I am not responsible for the content of comments made by others on this page.
Advertisers and Sponsors
I don’t really have any right now, but if that ever changes, I don’t make any claims, nor am I responsible for the strange things they might do. Maybe this will need to be expanded later, maybe it won’t.
Letters to the Editor
Any communications with me in writing will likely be kept because I’m a hoarder and may be shared anonymously on this site, in my newsletter, on my social media or in an other form of written communication I eventually decide to produce, unless told not to. Seriously, that’s all you have to do. If I want to use your name for anything, I’ll ask your permission because I’m nice like that!
Whew! We finished! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to read all of this and enjoy yourself!